J. Murrey Atkins Library Digital Publishing Services support the publication of scholarly works including online journals, eBooks, and conference proceedings. Our services are built on robust publishing platforms that promote open knowledge exchange, wide scholarship discoverability, and innovative dissemination of scholarly communication.
- Platform software hosting
- Content management
- Copyright advisory
- Technical support
- Software training
- In-person consulting
- Graphic design support
- Open Journal Systems (OJS) is an online journal-management system and publishing platform that facilitates efforts to cultivate and expand access to scholarly research.
- Open Monograph Press (OMP) is an open-source software platform that supports the management and editing process of digital eBooks, including edited volumes and scholarly editions, at each step of the publishing process.
- Open Conference Systems (OCS) is an open-source publishing tool that supports the management and publication of scholarly conference proceedings online.
- Omeka is an open-source web-publishing platform that facilitates the publication and digital display of collections, research, and online exhibitions.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, email AtkinsTechSupport@uncc.edu.